Leg Soothing Lotion
This quick & easy cream is cooling and soothing for varicose veins and spider veins. The aloe is cooling, moisturising and soothing, whilst the horse chestnut helps to maintain vein wall integrity.
- 250g aloe vera gel
- 20mls tincture of horsechestnut seed (Conkers)
- 20ml conker seed or leaf infused oil
- 20ml st. John's wort infused oil
- 20 drops of rosemary or cypress essential oil
- 10ml witch hazel water (optional)
Place the aloe vera gel in a bowl. Slowly add the oils, 1 teaspoon at a time, and whisk thoroughly in between each addition. Once combined, add the tinctures, one teaspoon at a time, and whisk again, then add the essential oil and whisk again until all combined thoroughly.
Alternatively, use a plain base cream instead of the aloe vera gel, and whisk in the oils, tinctures and witch hazel water.
For optimal results, apply this cream up to three times a day.