Your personal data, what is it?
Personal Data is data that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. GDPR tells us how we must process your Personal Data.
- We only collect email addresses (and sometimes names) when you 'opt in' using our subscribe form, via an email sign up list at events or through a an email request.
- We use Mailchimp to keep your data securely.
- We only use these emails to contact you about events, news, blogs and other things you may be interested in from us.
- We never share your contact information with anyone else
- You have the right to opt out at any time. This can be done through one of our Mailchimp emails which alway has an 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom, or you can contact us to request to be removed using the details in the footer of this website.
Keeping you secure
We will keep you secure by:
- by keeping Personal Data up to date;
- by storing and destroying it securely;
- by not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of data;
- by protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure; and
- by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data.
- You have the right to ask us to find out what information we hold about you.
- You have the right to unsubscribe at any time
- You have the right to be 'forgotten' at any time
We only accept purchases for events through Data Processor Paypal, who are a secure platform and we would never share this data. We do have to keep any data that is shared through there for tax purposes, though we do not keep credit card details. You can enquire about your information with us at any time through the contact details in the footer.