If you have a remedy in mind, try looking for it in the search abr at the bottom of the page, or try these basic guides here:
- Infusions & Decoctions (i.e. teas)
- Tinctures - alcoholic extracts that help preserve and give an easy to use form of medicine
- Infused Honeys - preserving herbal properties using sugar
- Infused oils - herbal infused oils for external rubs, and base for lotions & creams
- Ointments & Salves - using infused oils to make external preparations
For specific herbs, see the blog section, or search below.